JETMAG® sands the next generation of environmentally beneficial abrasive
For the most demanding sand blast cleaning works, OLIMAG brings you its JETMAG® family of abrasive sands.
With its strong breakage resistance and high execution speed, JETMAG® represents and exceptional cost / efficiency ratio that set it apart in the industry.
JETMAG® sands fully meet the highest industry standards for abrasive media products
- Meets SSPC AB1 - Society for Protective Coatings
- Meets MIL-A-22262b(SH) - US NAVY
- Meets Low dusting requirement of California Air Resources Board (California Code of Regulation, Title 17, section 92530)
A maximum protection for the worker and his environment !Made entirely of synthetic olivine, JETMAG® blasting sands are non-toxic and are not listed as a hazardous material under the WMHIS. The use of JETMAG® generates little dust, is safe for the user and its work place, and is environment friendly.
- JETMAG® contains less than 1 % of free silica.
- JETMAG® Contains no heavy metals and no toxic elements.
- JETMAG® Not listed as dangerous waste when in need to be disposed.
- JETMAG® with Its low density (specific weight) means a higher quantity of material (volume) for a given weight.
- 34 % more product than with iron silicate !
- 46 % more product than with garnet !